Vecna and BCH named among Kinetic Process Innovation Award Winners
Winners of the 19th Annual Kinetic Process Innovation Awards sponsored by High Tech Views were announced today. Five companies were honored whose technology makes a significant contribution to supporting business growth and achievement for their customers.
“We were extremely pleased by the number of outstanding entries that were submitted this year,” said Drew Barrows, deputy editor of High Tech Views. “As in prior years, the panel of judges indicated that the selection process was challenging — from Geneia’s outstanding contribution, to Omnify’s PLM software, Vecna’s Patient Information Exchange platform and Magnum Energy’s wireless energy management technology, each submission embodied a commitment to delivering exceptional products to create more efficiency and greater ROI for their customers.
The 2015 Kinetic Process Innovation Award winners are:
- Magnum Energy, Hudson, OH, manufacturer of innovative energy management solutions integrating with building automation systems for its self-powered wireless energy management technology deployed at Kenyon College.
- Northwest Analytics, Portland, OR, for its pioneering Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence software, NWA Focus EMI® and the deployment of its solution, which provides complete data source integration, real-time process analytics and visibility, at Palmer Foundries.
- Omnify Software, Tewksbury, MA, for its product lifecycle management (PLM) software at Witricity to enable faster time to market.
- Trelleborg Wheels Systems Americas, Woburn, MA, for its downtime-saving Pit Stop Line deployed at Briggs Equipment.
- Vecna, Cambridge, MA, for its deployment of Vecna’s Patient Information Exchange at Boulder Community Health.
Read the full article here.