QC PathFinder supports and enhances infection prevention initiatives in individual hospitals and multi-facility health systems across the country. Users access QC PathFinder on web-enabled devices. This allows IPs, nurses, pharmacists, and doctors to revive alerts and get information on their tablets and smart phones as they go about their normal routines. Reports that used to take hours to create now can be generated in seconds.
- Customers have cut time spent on data analysis by half.
- Alert users of customized reports, outbreak and MDRO detection, or restricted drug use.
- Generate surgical denominator data for NHSN, among many others.
- Provide up-to-date institutional antibiograms.
- Reduce antibiotic spend by 22%-36%
- Customers have saved $300,000+annually.
- Avoided 8 HAI-related deaths per year.
- Decreased infection rates by 42%
- Increased surveillance capabilities 3 fold.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“Our epidemiologist frequently asks for reports that used to take hours or even days to compile manually. With QC PathFinder, I can generate these reports in seconds.”
Infection Control Practitioner, Lancaster General Hospital