HOSPITAL LOGISTICS ROBOT
Operations within healthcare facilities require a delicate balance of time, resources, and costs. The QC Bot automates routine tasks and materials transport/delivery, providing relief to highly-skilled nurses and busy support staff who can then focus more fully on care-giving tasks that require the human touch.
- Secure materials transport and delivery of medications, materials, and meals.
- Medical telepresence, including video conferencing
- Mobile patient self-service (check-in, bedside, registration, and wayfinding)
- Autonomous navigation and functionality
- Zero infrastructure modifications
- Save up to 50.4 hrs/wk spent on medicine transportation
- Cut back on logistics-related expenses
- Improve operational efficiency to benefit patients and staff.
- Simple control and management through administrative application.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"Hospital staff enjoyed how easily the robot fit into their workflows and appreciated automation of the transport function of the organization. With the success of our early implementation, CHB is planning to deploy the robots as their logistic solution and looking into other processes to move onto the QC Bot platform."
Director of Information Systems, Centre Hospitalier de Beauvais